Yes, but not always. Attendees can change their data or cancel their registration on their Attendee’s Profile (his personal screen with all registration details), if the registration is open. This can’t be done if:
- registration is closed;
- attendee has been accepted – in case of a Paid Event (even if registration is still open).
Yes, it is possible, however we don’t encourage you to do so as your attendees could easily be confused by such a change.
Yes. You can find this option in Event settings – Confirmation e-mail tab.
No, however the User receives a link to his Attendee’s Profile in the confirmation e-mail. The profile contains all information submitted in the registration form. Check also: Can an attendee change or cancel his registration?
Yes. You can easily copy your old registration form to use for a new event or clone the whole event and edit any fields to customize it for your new event.
It is pretty straightforward. First, make sure participants of your event receive e-tickets – check the appropriate option in the Event settings before opening the registration. Test the barcode scanner beforehand:
- connect the scanner to the computer/laptop (you can also connect it via bluetooth to your mobile device)
- run the system demo
- generate some sample e-tickets
- open the Check-in menu item and log in to the check-in app
- switch to Scan mode
- use the scanner to scan the tickets and check if the displayed information is correct
In the case of a scanner failure, you can always enter the ticket number manually or use QR codes. You can use any number of scanners to handle the reception, but due to the very high speed of scanning (a fraction of a second), we recommend keeping the ratio: one computer = one scanner. If you connect several scanners to one computer, receptionists won’t know whose scan result they see on the screen.
It’s easy: add a checkbox to your form and tick the option for mandatory fill. Enter the proper description and place the link to file in HTML format.
It’s simple, the procedure is as follows:
- on the list of events, in the Completed tab, click on the relevant event, then go to the Event settings menu
- at the bottom of the page, click the Delete the event button and confirm the deletion
ATTENTION, deleting an event also deletes all accounting documents related to it – download them, if you haven’t already done so.
You don’t need to use discount codes to sell group tickets/seats at a more favorable price than individual tickets. Instead, go to the Groups/Fees menu and create a new ticket/fee type for group registration. If you intend to offer a Valentine discount for couples, set the parameters to “2” in minimum and maximum number of submitted attendees checkboxes. Assign a lower unit price accordingly. In this way, you will force the registrant to provide data for two attendees and to charge a double but more favorable fee than two individual registrations.
Similarly, if you intend to offer more favorable ticket purchase conditions for groups, set the minimum group size and assign the appropriate price.
It’s simple: just fill in following fields in Groups/Fees settings:
- minimum number of submitted attendees;
- maximum number of submitted attendees.
Changing these parameters allows you to set up a proper mechanism for registration. In the first step, the attendee will be asked to choose the number of submitted persons. The next step will take him to the standard registration form with additional fields for multi-registration.
As many as you like, but only to registered attendees.
This is really simple and take only few steps! Here is a recipe for MS Word:
- download .zip file and unpack on your computer: Konfeo_ids-certs.zip
- download the current list of attendees and rename the file to: ids-attendees-list.xlsx
- replace .xlsx file enclosed in the package on a previously prepared list of attendees
- open the file (IDs or certificates) and accept the SQL command
- change the relevant information apart from merge fields and go to the Mailings menu
- check if everything is ok (Preview results) and finally print documents (Finish & Merge – Print documents)
You have done IDs/certificate to the attendees of your event!
You can use any mobile device (tablet, smartphone) with a QR code scanner to operate the check-in. Older devices require a code-scanning app, while newer devices have a scanner built into the camera. You don’t need to install additional applications if you can scan QR codes on these devices.
To start scanning tickets, log in to the reception app (check-in) in a web browser. Take a few simple actions:
- log in to your Konfeo account on your computer/laptop and go to the appropriate event
- open the Check-in menu
- use the provided login and generated password to log in to the check-in app on your mobile devices
The principle of the app operation is straightforward:
- open the code scanner on your device and scan the first ticket
- the link from the QR code will open a web browser with the scan result
- use the back button or gesture to return to the scanner
- scan another ticket, etc.
That’s all—maximum efficiency with minimum configuration.
The recipe for changing the status is as follows: find the right person in the attendee’s list and click on the name. The attendee’s profile will open, where the following options will be available at the bottom of the screen:
- Accept allows you to change the status from Present to Accepted;
- Set ‘Waiting for payment’ allows you to change the status from Accepted to Waiting for payment.
Yes, the number of available tickets/seats is visible on the registration page. If you prefer to hide it, go to Groups/fees settings to do so.
Yes, of course! You can change the time to complete the registration for 15, 30, 45 or 60 minutes:
- for each event separately in Event Settings
- for all events in Organization profile
Yes. Just tick the following option in the Groups/fees settings: Send me copies of registration confirmation e-mails. Copies will be delivered to:… (This can also be set up for each group/fee separately).
Check the registration start/end dates in Groups/fees settings. Most likely, the registration end date has already passed. Simply correct the date.
Yes. We send confirmation e-mails and additional e-mails after all system actions, for example after receiving payment.