The 11th edition of the Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW) is approaching really fast. In less than a month – on November 12–19 – conferences, training courses and workshops dedicated to supporting entrepreneurship will take place all over Poland and in many places around the world.
As we have already mentioned this earlier on our blog, this year’s edition of the initiative is technologically supported by Konfeo system. If you’re the organizer of events, read how you can quickly and easily register your events as part of the GEW:
- Sign up for a free account in Konfeo.
- Create a Free event (green option) or Free-Plus event (orange option). As part of cooperation with the Foundation, we don’t collect any fees from the Organizers. Provide the necessary information for participants.
- In order for your event to be included in the database of events within the GEW, it must have the appropriate suffix at the end of the subdomain, e.g.: event-tp2018-d.konfeo.com. Find the appropriate suffix in the list below and add to the subdomains of your events:
- dolnośląskie: tp2018-D
- kujawsko-pomorskie: tp2018-C
- lubelskie: tp2018-L
- lubuskie: tp2018-F
- łódzkie: tp2018-E
- małopolskie: tp2018-K
- mazowieckie: tp2018-W
- opolskie: tp2018-O
- podkarpackie: tp2018-R
- podlaskie: tp2018-B
- pomorskie: tp2018-G
- śląskie: tp2018-S
- świętokrzyskie: tp2018-T
- warmińsko-mazurskie: tp2018-N
- wielkopolskie: tp2018-P
- zachodniopomorskie: tp2018-Z
That’s all! After correctly completing the above-mentioned 3 steps, your events will be included in the GEW database, and you will be able to manage registration and communication with attendees using one of the most modern online event registration software on the market.
Konfeo will also make it easier for you to solve issues related to the GDPR regulations. If in doubt, please contact us or representatives of the Global Entrepreneurship Week Foundation.
We wish you a successful events!