Access to personal data of event participants and the possibility of transferring them doesn’t require the intervention of Konfeo or the Organizer. The Attendee has permanent access to his personal data, as described below:
- The Attendee registers for an event organized by the Organizer via a registration form published on the Internet via Konfeo.
- After clicking on the “REGISTER” button, the Attendee receives access to the form fields, which should be completed within 15 minutes.
- After proper completion of the form fields (in particular, the fields required by the Organizer of the event), the Attendee saves the data by clicking on the “SAVE” button.
- The website displays a set of information provided by the Attendee during registration (the so-called Attendee’s Profile) and simultaneously sends a confirmation message to the e-mail address provided in the form along with a link to the Attendee’s Profile.
- The address of the link is designed in a way that makes it impossible to search for the Attendee’s Profile on the Internet by third parties.
- The Attendee has the right to download and transfer his data by clicking on the “PRINT” button.
- Until the Organizer deletes data, the Participant has the option of independent access to personal data on the Attendee’s Profile.
In the event that the Attendee has lost the possibility of independent access to his personal data, he should contact the event Organizer:
- The Organizer searches for the Attendee’s personal data in the admin panel of his account in Konfeo using the search engine located on the top bar of the screen.
- In the search list, the Organizer finds the Attendee and clicks on the link.
- On the Attendee’s Profile, the Organizer copies the “Link to the Attendee’s profile” and provides the link to the Attendee.