One of the basic elements of advertising activity is the ability to track conversions of campaigns created in various media. By using Konfeo you have the opportunity to determine which campaigns are most effective. All you have to do is add your Google tracking code and / or Facebook tracking pixel in your event settings.
To be able to track the conversion of advertising campaigns in Google Analytics, you must set the appropriate parameters related to the mechanism of pages in Konfeo in the campaign goal settings:
- Destination /en/reg/ – measures completed registrations in the English language version of registration
- Destination /it/reg/ – measures completed registrations in the Italian language version of registration etc.
- Destination /success/ – measurea completed online payments (if the participant returns after payment to the registration page)
Konfeo automatically adds standard types of Facebook events that you can track in your pixel statistics:
- PageView – visits of the registration page of your events
- CompleteRegistration – visits of the page confirming the attendee’s registration (attendee’s profile)
- Purchase – confirmation of payment