1. Personal Data Administrator is Konfeo Macuk, Łapiński sp. j., based in Gdynia 81-465, ul. Lucjana Cylkowskiego 11A / 15, Tax ID: PL5862312651, REGON: 366015653 entered into the National Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS: 0000650991.
Phone: +48 503 899 531
E-mail address: email@example.com
2. Personal data will be processed for the purpose:
- Registration of the Organizer’s account
- Proper implementation of the contract for the provision of services, in particular:
- Creating and handling events created on Konfeo system
- Sending a user guide and information messages related to the functioning of the system
3. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is:
- Voluntary consent to the processing of personal data in the case of registering an user account
- By accepting the Terms of Service and creating the event via the Konfeo system, you conclude a contract for the provision of services. In this case, the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of this contract to which you are party or to take action before the conclusion of this contract
4. Providing data is voluntary. You provide the data for the correct implementation of the contract for the provision of services offered by Konfeo.
5. Personal data will be stored for a period not longer than required to achieve the purpose for which they are processed or as long as it is governed by current law, e.g. tax regulations, until the tax period expires.
- If the consent is required for the processing of data – until the consent of the person who made it has been withdrawn
- Data provided during the registration of the Organizer’s account – until the Organizer’s account is deleted
6. If we process data on the basis of granted consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time without giving a reason.
- Withdrawal of consent doesn’t affect the lawfulness of processing before its withdrawal.
- The consent can be withdrawn via a statement in an e-mail sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. In order to provide services of the highest standard, the recipients of the data may be:
Konfeo performance monitoring:
New Relic, Inc. (188 Spear St, San Francisco, USA)
Rollbar, Inc. (51 Federal St, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA)
Tilde Inc. (812 SW Washington, Ste 1000, Portland, OR 97205, USA)
Wildbit, LLC, marka Postmark (225 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USA)
SendGrid, Inc. (1801 California Street, Denver, CO 80202, USA)
The Rocket Science Group, LLC; marka MailChimp (1526 DeKalb Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30307, USA)
IQ PL Sp. z o.o. (ul. Geodetów 16, 80-298 Gdańsk, Poland)
Amazon Web Services, Inc. (410 Terry Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98109-5210, USA)
DigitalOcean, LLC. (101 6th Ave, New York, NY, USA)
Internet traffic monitoring:
Google LLC (1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA)
Facebook, Inc. (1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA)
LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company (Wilton Plaza, Wilton Pl, Grand Canal Dock, Dublin 2, Ireland)
IFIRMA SA (Grabiszyńska 241 B, 53-234 Wrocław, Poland)
PayPal Pte. Ltd. (2211 North First Street, San Jose, California 95131, USA)
PayPro SA; brand Przelewy24 (ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań, Poland)
Dotpay Sp. z o.o. (ul. Wielicka 72, 30-552 Kraków, Poland)
Krajowy Integrator Płatności S.A.; brand Tpay (ul. Św. Marcin 73/6, 61-808 Poznań, Poland)
8. Under the terms of data protection laws, you have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify, delete or limit data processing, the right to object to the processing and the right to data transfer. In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection when you feel that the processing of personal data violates the law.
9. In order to provide the highest standard and quality of our services, we use external entities, also outside the EU / EEA.
Personal data may be transferred to the US, which the European Commission has approved as providing adequate protection under the European Commission Decision C (2016) 4176 of 12 July 2016, the so-called EU-US Privacy Shield.