Information obligation – contact form
1. Personal Data Administrator is Konfeo Macuk, Łapiński sp. j., based in Gdynia 81-465, ul. Lucjana Cylkowskiego 11A / 15, Tax ID: 5862312651, REGON: 366015653 entered into the National Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS: 0000650991.
Phone: +48 503 899 531
E-mail address: email@example.com
2. Personal data will be processed for the purpose:
- answering to an inquiry or notification sent via the contact form at www.konfeo.com
3. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is:
- Voluntary consent to the processing of personal data when using the contact form at www.konfeo.com
4. Providing data is voluntary. You provide the data in order to allow us to answer your query.
5. Personal data will be stored for a period not longer than required to achieve the purpose for which they are processed or as long as it is governed by current law, e.g. tax regulations, until the tax period expires.
- If the consent is required for the processing of data – until the consent of the person who made it has been withdrawn
6. If we process data on the basis of granted consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time without giving a reason.
- Withdrawal of consent doesn’t affect the lawfulness of processing before its withdrawal.
- The consent can be withdrawn via a statement in an e-mail sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. The recipients of the data will be:
Internet tracking processor:
Google LLC (1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA)
Server hosting processor:
DigitalOcean, LLC. (101 6th Ave, New York, NY, USA)
8. Under the terms of data protection laws, you have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify, delete or limit data processing, the right to object to the processing and the right to data transfer. In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection when you feel that the processing of personal data violates the law.
9. In order to provide the highest standard and quality of our services, we use external entities, also outside the EU / EEA.
Personal data may be transferred to entities located in the USA, on conditions that guarantee the security of such data, on the basis of standard contractual clauses (SCC).