At Konfeo, we use the following procedure to ensure the security of the users of the system:
- database backup every 3 hours during the day (archived for a year)
- daily backup of user files (archived for a year)
- daily system configuration backup (archived for a year)
- weekly operating system update
- weekly security update for Konfeo software
- daily overview of system logs
All of these activities are designed to ensure maximum security of the information collected in the system. In the event of an unexpected and serious system failure, we can restore the system to its full functionality within a maximum of 60 minutes.
In Konfeo’s history, this has not happened yet, but we have tested such a scenario as part of preventive activities.