I accidentally marked the attendee as present. How can I change his status?+
The recipe for changing the status is as follows: find the right person in the attendee’s list and click on the name. The attendee’s profile will open, where the following options will be available at the bottom of the screen:
- Accept allows you to change the status from Present to Accepted;
- Set ‘Waiting for payment’ allows you to change the status from Accepted to Waiting for payment.
How can I change my login?+
It is very easy. After logging in, click on the user icon in the upper right corner of the screen and then click Profile. In the Organizer section, you will find a field with an email address that is also your LOGIN to the system. You can change your login at any time.
Remember that this e-mail address is entered by default on the registration pages of your events. You can enter other contact addresses in the settings of individual events.
How can I delete past events and all data associated with them?+
It’s simple, the procedure is as follows:
- on the list of events, in the Completed tab, click on the relevant event, then go to the Event settings menu
- at the bottom of the page, click the Delete the event button and confirm the deletion
ATTENTION, deleting an event also deletes all accounting documents related to it – download them, if you haven’t already done so.
How can I use a barcode scanner at the reception of the event?+
It is very easy. First, make sure participants of your event receive e-tickets – check the appropriate option in the Event settings before opening the registration. Test the barcode scanner beforehand:
- connect the scanner to the computer
- run the system demo
- generate some sample e-tickets
- open the Reception menu item
- scan the tickets with the scanner and check if the displayed information is correct
In the case of a scanner failure, you can always enter the ticket number manually. Check also: QR codes vs. barcodes – which solution is better for handling the reception of events?
Is the time to fill out a form can be longer than 15 minutes?+
Yes, of course! We can extend the time to complete the registration up to 60 minutes. Please email us at email@example.com with the following information:
- Your Konfeo login;
- Name or subdomain of the event;
- Registration time, which you want to set in the range of 15-60 minutes.
Please note that this option is only available for PAID and FREE PLUS events.
How to prepare yourself IDs/certificates?+
This is really simple and take only few steps! Here is a recipe for MS Word:
- download .zip file and unpack on your computer: Konfeo_ids-certs.zip
- download the current list of attendees and rename the file to: ids-attendees-list.xlsx
- replace .xlsx file enclosed in the package on a previously prepared list of attendees
- open the file (IDs or certificates) and accept the SQL command
- change the relevant information apart from merge fields and go to the Mailings menu
- check if everything is ok (Preview results) and finally print documents (Finish & Merge – Print documents)
You have done IDs/certificate to the attendees of your event!
Is there a way to send copy of confirmation e-mail to my inbox?+
Yes. Just tick the following option in the Groups/fees settings: Send me copies of registration confirmation e-mails. Copies will be delivered to:… (This can also be set up for each group/fee separately).
Can I insert any registration data in a confirmation e-mail?+
No, however the User receives a link to his Attendee’s Profile in the confirmation e-mail. The profile contains all information submitted in the registration form. Check also: Can an attendee change or cancel his registration?
Can I customize confirmation e-mails?+
Yes. This feature is available for Paid and Free-plus Events. You can find this option in Event settings – Confirmation e-mail tab.
Will attendees receive an e-mail after registration?+
Yes. We send confirmation e-mails and additional e-mails after all system actions, for example after receiving payment.
Can I limit the number of available tickets/seats?+
Yes, you can set it up in two ways:
- go to Groups/fees settings and set a different limit for each group/fee;
- go to Event settings and set Global ticket limit.
Is the number of available tickets/seats shown on the registration page?+
Yes, the number of available tickets/seats is visible on the registration page. If you prefer to hide it, go to Groups/fees settings to do so.
I have one account – can it be used by multiple users?+
Yes. Only an e-mail address (registered in Konfeo) and password are required for login. Any user who has access to this information can login and use the system.
How many attendees can be registered for a single event?+
There is no limit although you can limit the number of tickets/seats anytime, by simply going to Groups/Fees settings or setting Global ticket limit.
How many events can I organize using Konfeo?+
As many as you want! Really, the more the better! We are pleased to be of service to you.
Can I change my registration form once my event becomes active?+
Yes, it is possible, however we don’t encourage you to do so as your attendees could easily be confused by such a change.
How many mailings can I send?+
As many as you like, but only to registered attendees.
Can I add password protection to my registration form?+
Yes. This feature is available under the Groups/Fees settings. You have an option to set up a different password for each group/fee.
Can I use my registration form for another event?+
Yes. You can easily copy your old registration form to use for a new event or clone the whole event and edit any fields to customize it for your new event.
Can I upload my own database to send a mailing?+
No, for safety reasons Konfeo is used to communicate with registered attendees only, however, there are a number of easy to use online applications for this purpose.
It’s easy: add a checkbox to your form and tick the option for mandatory fill. Enter the proper description and place the link to file in HTML format.
Can attendees change or cancel their registration?+
Yes, but not always. Attendees can change their data or cancel their registration on their Attendee’s Profile (his personal screen with all registration details), if the registration is open. This can’t be done if:
- registration is closed;
- attendee has been accepted – in case of a Paid Event (even if registration is still open).
Why has my event registration closed, although the starting date is far in the future?+
Check the registration start/end dates in Groups/fees settings. Most likely, the registration end date has already passed. Simply correct the date.
Can I increase the ticket limit in an active event?+
Yes, you can do it anytime. Depending on the type of limit you use, you can change it in two ways:
- go to Groups/fees settings and simply reset a different limit for each group/fee;
- go to Event settings and reset the Global ticket limit.
How can I turn on group registration?+
It’s simple: just fill in following fields in Groups/Fees settings:
- minimum number of submitted attendees;
- maximum number of submitted attendees.
Changing these parameters allows you to set up a proper mechanism for registration. In the first step, the attendee will be asked to choose the number of submitted persons. The next step will take him to the standard registration form with additional fields for multi-registration.
Does the system look good on different screens?+
Definitely yes. We put much effort to make sure that the system (administrator panel and registration page) looks good on all models of screens. This means that you and your attendees can freely operate the system using smartphones, tablets, monitors and other devices.